- This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 8 months ago by .
Hi everyone, after the success of Jarvis Bay and Canberra with ten Weta’s at each event, perhaps we should contemplate setting up a list of places where we should hold regattas to boost our fleet numbers, adopting existing club regattas.
Below is a list of places I think should be must do regattas’
To start the season at number one,
1. The Cock of the Harbour in Sydney Harbour run by Woollahra Sailing club, Geoff W’s Club.
2. Callala bay regatta Jarvis Bay JBSC Glenn’s club. (October)
3. Canberra Multi hull ACT Titles YMCASC with four Canberra owners and growing this is a must do. (October)
4. Palm Beach Sailing Club “Bullets Regatta” Sydney held in November My Club.
5. Peter Loft Marathon BYRA Pittwater Sydney.
6. Sydney Harbour regatta, (April) could be organised by Woollahra Sailing club.
7. Gosford Sailing club, Alistair and David’s club should have an event we could do .
8. Wallagoot Lake sailing club (Some where on the South Coast) Dennis’s club.
So what do you all think?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.