- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years ago by .
Boat is in good shape, well maintained, stored folded and covered.
• Yellow hulls
• 1 black jib
• 1 black main
• 1 set of Dotan cruising foils (rudder and daggerboard)
• 1 set of racing carbon foils (rudder and daggerboard)
• 1 larger cruising screecher from Weta (white 12.9m)
• 1 class screecher (red)
• Road trailer w/ 50’ winch
• Beach dolly w/ standard wheels and w/ beach wheels
• Upgraded Ronstan continuous furler for screecher
• 1 set of custom spray guards (same material as tramps)
• Tapered screecher synthetic sheets
• Recently replaced dyneema sheets and halyards
• Ronstan fabric sheet bags and cup holders
• Upsized shroud and forestay cables
• Mainsail track on mast needs to be replaced. Has a small crack and chunk missing. It doesn’t cause any problems and works but should be repaired. I’ve been told it’s a basic process of stripping and gluing a new one on.
• White 12.9M screecher has some discoloration from dye bleed and mildew in lower seams.
• Beach dolly bunk has a crack in the fiberglass, works fine, cosmetic.
Contact me at email@example.com
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.