Home Forums Australian Racing & Events Anzac w/end Regatta Batemans Bay

• Creator
    Topic
    WETA NSW
    Participant

Hi Guys got this from Alistair in Gosford any body interested have a look at the link sounds like a good w/end there seems to be lots of racing events about for the Weta to attend fill your boots boys

Glenn

PS I stumbled across a notice for the Bateman’s Bay Sailing Club regatta on the ANZAC weekend – looks like a fun weekend – 4 races over 2 days – no sailing on the Friday so you have all day to get there, although first race is on after midday on Sat so could just come down on sat morning instead. What do you think? Would be nice to have a few Weta’s there.

http://bbsc.org.au/ANZAC_2014

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      alistairking
      Participant
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hi all

I might make Batemans Bay after all – netball has been cancelled for the Anzac Weekend! Who knows as long as the boat is in the water somewhere I am happy

alistairking
      Participant
      Up
      Down

On a similar note, I have just disciovered that the kids’ sport does not stop on the Anzac Day Long weekend – I assumed it would. So that’s Batemans Bay out for me. But I might try for the Speers Point Anzac Day regatta if I can find out some info about it

alistairking
      Participant
      Up
      Down

Hi Pete
      Yes I noticed the Pittwater events – looks like fun! Unfortunately I have family commitments over Easter but I’m keen to get out and about generally speaking.

My phone number is 0413440977 and email alistairking@hotmail.com feel free to get in touch any time

Up
      Down

Hi Alistair, the Sydney guy’s are trying to set up some racing over Easter on Pittwater. Gosford is only a stones throw away from Pittwater, so why not consider doing the Lion Island races we have proposed. We should have an itinerary sorted out on Monday which you can check out on the Weta Australian Racing Forum for more information please email me at peterduross@bigpond.com or call me on 0418473868 Cheers Pete

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.