- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by .
This is a very good app that has most of the bases covered. It’s easy to read, it has both start mode and post-start tactics. However, much of the input is manual which is OK but iRegatta, for example, calculates the wind direction from your tack direction as well as your tack angle – rather than having to enter all of this.
– Start screen with Countdown,Distance to Line, Time to Line, Time to start
– Compare your navigation to target (assuming you’ve entered the values correctly)
– Review and edit the track recorded
The developer informs me he’s working on a major development for a racing team and thus unable to put any development effort into the app for fear of adding confidential features until the other development has finished.
Pros: Good user interface. Vertical display. Clear displays. Very loud horn for start signal!
Con: Setup is a little awkward. No ability set a course. No VMG.
Weta Score: 3/5
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.